Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Momma!

See this woman?




She's amazing and beautiful.  Quite possibly the strongest, bravest and most caring person I know.  That's my mom and today is her birthday.  If I told you how old she was (and I won't because I don't think she'd appreciate it!) you wouldn't believe me.  This was her on my wedding day...isn't she just adorable?

Happy Birthday Momma!  I love you so much and am thankful every.single.day that God blessed me with a mother like you.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

great blog, cindie. love the colors and your blog design. your mom is beautiful. i enjoyed browsing, and you have a new follower. i'm going to check out your other blog also. hoping to stay connected. cheers, and have a great day!

xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

Post a Comment

 

Oh! For the Love All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design